Two layers Cling Films for automatic packaging machines 14 - 28 mic
CLARITY AB – two-layers, machine stretch film PVC economical option use on high speed packaging lines of all types. (ULMA, Automac, Waldissa, Elixa, Omori, Digi)
This type of films, is a budget packaging solution for poultry farms, agriculture, meat processing and confectionery industries, due to the following properties:
Optimum cost of use compared to other types of packaging;
Increase the shelf life of products several times, due to the high gas permeability of this property is PVC film and are called "breathable". Because of this property, this packaging product perfectly preserves the look and taste of the product, preventing the spread of bacteria.
ANTIFOG effect - gives a great opportunity for packaging hot products and prevents the formation of condensation on the inner surface of the package.
Increased resistance to aggressive environments including fats. Resistant to high temperatures, the product can be reheated in the microwave.
Retains its strength characteristics of deep freezing and temperature changes.
Characteristics of products CLARITY AB:
- Roll width from 280 to 500 mm.
- The film thickness of 12 µm. to 28 microns.
- Inner diameter of paper core is 76/112 mm.
- Winding to 1000-1800 m.
- Possible use deep freeze;
- The lack of telescopes at the edges of the roll.
The main differences between two-layer films from monolayers:
- Increased puncture resistance, due to the presence of two interlocked layers;
- Ensuring a stable cycle of freezing;
- High performance on automatic packaging lines;
- Minimal range thickness variation.